|2015.1.31 12015.1.31 1st Class in Fremont, Coach Elaine Peng and Philip Chang.
******Feedback from F2F Chinese Class 學員反饋*******
2015. January-April, in Fremont
1.It's a very informative and helpful education course. I use the skills what I learn from the class right now. My family's relation get better because we understand each other now. Every member of my family now willing to help each other instead of blaming.
4.Meeting people with the concern about family member suffer from mental illness is the most impressive thing. We are there to seek help and applause to those who are willing to share their experiences and offer helpful tips and information to us.
6. -Full knowledge give out in the PPT and papers.
-Try best to let us know our question
-With a warm group make me know I am not alone
-Mental illness is not scare
7.Currently in my point of view. The course is excellent in speakers and course material. But always improve can through each experience.
The teaching-support team is a very great team. Very responsibility with patience and hearty helpful.
8.I know nothing about mental illness before the class. This class opens my eyes and make me understand a lot on what my family member is going through. I've wasted lots of time throughout the years and misunderstood patients feeling and behavior. This class helped me a great deal.
9. Very informative and willing to help the caregiver to learn how to take care the patient. The program is really helpful! Especially the Class-Note are in "Chinese" language, which is very important to us who can not understand the English mental health terminology!
11.Excellent course! This program definitely provide me comprehensive understanding of mental illness. and disease cause, medication selection etc. quite up-to-date program material.
12.It's a great chance to attend the Family To Family Chinese Education Course. From this workshop, I have learned much more details of the need information. I think all the teaching material is suitable to us. It's useful and helpful for improving our daily issues. I highly recommended this program to the newcomers.
2014.Mar-May, in Fremont
- Excellent teacher with detailed lecturing and materials in Chinese, so wonderful.
- Understanding the brain development at critical ages.
- How important the parents to help their children.
- Excellent NAMI F2F materials, comprehension of mental illness, up-to-date medicines.
- Provide updated materials to families who need help.
- 一旦發現成員心理行為上出現問題，便可儘早求醫，避免病患給予家人沉重的精神負擔與壓力。諱疾忌醫只會造成家人的傷害。我認為心理健康教育是有必要普及。有了知識便懂得如何處理問題。(Quoted from RC)
2013, May-July in Union City
1、"It is worthy and needed, I should have known it earlier," said a student.